The Gas Monitoring Handbook
Available now from Avocet Press
Gas Detection benefits everyone's health and safety. If you need to know more—if you are considering investing in a gas monitoring system or want to know how to make the most of the one you have, this book, written by two experts in the field, is for you.
You will find:
- Advantages and disadvantages of technologies from catalytic bead and infrared for combustible gases to electrochemical and semiconductor sensors for toxic gases.
- The strengths and weaknesses of different sensors
- Where sensors should be located and why
- Glossary of terms
- Questions to ask manufacturers before you buy
- Answers to all your questions on maintenance
- Helps you intelligently design, specify, engineer and use a gas monitoring system
.... and much, much more
Top of the Page | Avocet Authors | Books
Copyright ©2010 Avocet Press Inc.
All the text and images published on the Avocet Press web site are for personal use only and are not for use in the public domain. You may not re-use any text or image in any other publication or for any commercial use. Reproduction, redistribution, or exploitation is strictly prohibited.